with this informative document we illustrate you as the data from you furnished could be used in relationship to the service of management demonstrations sport registrations, including possible additional services, and as Running Experience protects the privacy of it.
To the senses of the article 13 of the Code in subject of protection of personal data (D.Lgs 196/03) we furnish you, here following, the informative document regarding the treatment of your personal data that will be effectuated by Running Experience:
1) Your personal data will be treated for the following connected finalities to the execution of the contract for the supply of the services here pointed out:
a) provision of registration service to the sport demonstrations (including also sending data to the Event organizer) and relative payments of the quotas;
b) identity, requirements and options check in order to attend events;
c) maintenance and technical support related to the use of the service;
d) billing of the cost of the service and possible additional services;
e) management of possible claims and controversies;
f) tutelage and possible credit recovery, also through third parties (Agencies / Collection Agencies) to which necessary data will be communicated for such purposes;
g) assignment of the claim to authorized Societies.
For what concerns risk analysis, frauds prevention and claim tutelage, our Company will also take advantage of a database that RUNNING EXPERIENCE owns, located in Via Salvatore Quasimodo 129, 00144, in Rome. Data will be used by RUNNING EXPERIENCE with the help of telematics, IT and paper tools. Data included in the data base will not be communicated or shared with third parties, but could be used by specific responsible persons in order to reach goals achievement.
Conferral of your data is necessary in order to achieve the goals; in case of missing, partial or wrong conferral, consequence might be the impossibility to provide you the requested services.
In observance of the normative dispositions in force, to the senses of the D.Lgs 196/03 and following changes, data related to the telematics traffic (data related to the location and to the Internet connection c.d. file of log) are preserved for six (6) months in order to achieve the provision, the billing or the claim of the payment as expected from the article 123 of the abovementioned D.Lgs 196/03 and following changes. The period runs from the date of expiry of the registration to the service.
2) Furthermore, until withdrawal of consent, your data will be used for the following additional purposes:
a) elaborate market and research studies and statistics;
b) send, also via SMS, emails and telephone advertising material, informative and commercial information;
c) realize interactive commercial communications;
d) effect surveys related to the satisfaction rate of the customer for what concerns the quality of the provided services (also through third parties).
You can revoke the consent furnished for such finalities at any moment, writing a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Treatments mentioned at points 1) and 2) will be manually run (for example, on paper) and/or through automatic tools (for example, via electronic policies and devices); anyway in conformity of the inforce legislation in this area.
Within the Company, your data will be handled by Customer Care, Commercial, Marketing, Billing and IT employees. These employees, operating under direct control of the “Processing Responsible”, have been designated in charge for data treatment and received adequate operative instructions about the subject.
Some treatment of your personal data, could be handled by third parties, located in Italy or abroad, to whom RUNNING EXPERIENCE entrusts specific activities (or part of them) functional to the providing of the mentioned services. In that case, subjects will operate as autonomous Owners or will be designated as “Responsible” or “In Charge” of the treatment. The people responsible eventually designated will receive adequate operative instructions, with a focus on minimum security measures, in order to grant data safety and privacy. The mentioned third parties are basically included in the following categories: collection Agencies, billing elaborating data Companies, Companies in charge of the print and shipment of the billings to the customers, consulting Companies, transferee Companies, telemarketing and call center Companies, Agents and Brokers, franchisee persons.
The holder and responsible of your personal data is RUNNING EXPERIENCE, located in Via Salvatore Quasimodo 129, 00144, in Rome.
For what concerns your data treatment, you can reach the mentioned Responsible in order to exercise your rights as set out in Article 7 of the mentioned Code; for your convenience, you will find a summary
in the following informative document.
Access to personal data right and other rights as set out in Article 7 of the Code concerning personal data protection (D.Lgs 196/03)
Interested people has the right to obtain confirmation about the existence of personal data, even if not recorded yet, and their communication.
Furthermore, other rights are:
– specification of personal data source;
– specification of goals and methods of the treatment;
– specification of applied logic in case of treatment with the help of IT tools;
– specification of identification details of owner, responsible and designed representative person, on the Italian territory, whereas needed;
– specification of subjects and categories of subjects to which personal data may be communicated or may be aware of being designed representative persons on the whole Italian State territory, responsible or designed persons;
– update and correction, when requested, of integrated data;
– deletion, transformation into anonymous form or block of data treated in law violation, including those with no need of conservation related to the goals for which data have been collected or subsequently treated;
– attestation that operations of previous two points have been communicated, even for what concerns their content, to those whose data have been communicated or shared, but for the case this results impossible or involves a use of resources clearly disproportionate compared to the safeguarded right;
Interested persons have, further, right of partial or total opposition:
– because of legitimate reasons to personal data treatment, even if pertinently related to the collection aim;
– related personal data treatment involving advertising marketing, direct marketing or marketing surveys and commercial communication actions. The exercise of the mentioned rights can be directly conducted or conceding, via written form, a delegation to persons or associations.
Personal data agreement
As set out in article 23 of the Code related to personal data protection (D.Lgs 196/03), Customer declares to be aware of the previous informative document and agrees that RUNNING EXPERIENCE, being the Holder, treats personal data even through one or more distance communication techniques (e-mail, telephone, automatized call system without operator or fax) – not only for the goals mentioned at point 1) of the informative document but also for those mentioned at point 2), not strictly related to the provision of requested services, or:
a) promotional initiatives related to products and/or services provided by RUNNING EXPERIENCE;
b) delivery, even via SMS, e-mail or telephone, of advertising material and commercial information;
c) direct and indirect sale or location activities via various sales channel;
d) interactive commercial communications;
e) surveys on Customer satisfaction rate about the quality of provided services (even through third parties);
f) promotional initiatives about third Companies products and/or services;
g) studies and marketing or statistics researches.